Staircase Wit accepts fiction submissions for review, usually from publicists or publishers.
Please keep in mind:
- I prefer books in print but will consider e-book (Kindle) format.
- If you are submitting an ARC or other pre-publication book, I can try to coordinate publishing the review to correspond to the release date, if given enough lead time.
- I reserve the right to decline your review request for any reason, and I do not guarantee a review of every book sent to me. It may be that I realize that a book is a bad fit for me, or that I am busy with other commitments.
- I am candid in my reviews, so I prefer to decline review requests if I do not think I will enjoy the book.
- If you have any questions on whether or not I’m interested in your book, please ask.
- The reviews shared on this site are the opinion of the reviewer, and they are the property of this site and can only be used with the permission of the reviewer.
- I do not accept self-published books.
- If you want a sense of the books I enjoy, please read my reviews or follow me on Goodreads.
- The genres I prefer are suspense, mystery, fiction, historical fiction, chick lit, young adult, and children’s. My nephews are avid readers, aged 9-13, and I often read books with them in mind.
Reviews may include:
- Cover image
- Link to author’s website
- My opinion
- Personal rating on a 5-point scale
- Cross-promotion on social media sites including Twitter and/or Instagram.
- An abbreviated review or link posted on Goodreads.
Please email me directly at StaircaseWit2007 (at) gmail (dot) com and include Review Request in the email subject line.