The Pumpkin Spice Café by Laurie Gilmore (2023). The last time I was at Barnes & Noble, there were piles of books by this author. I was curious enough to read one but I found it sappy and obvious. Where would this book be without its cute cover?
I love making these lists. Have you read any of these?


7 comments:
Only 1 out of 10 - Fortnight in September - a favourite. But I'm reserving the Rosamunde Pilcher at the library as it's an age since I read any of her books.
Autumn Term looks good.
The Autumn People keeps catching my eye. The colors are stunning.
https://essentiallyash.blogspot.com/2026/09/top-ten-tuesday-fall-books-and-movies.html
I read The Pumpkin Spice Cafe but never read any more in a series. That's kind of unusual for me as I do tend to get stuck in series
I haven't read any of these, but i should probably get a copy of reversing the curse for my dad who's a big red sox fan.
https://getlostinlit.blogspot.com/2026/09/top-ten-horror-novels-on-my-tbr.html
An interesting selection, thanks for sharing your #TTT
I think I might actually like September more than The Shell Seekers--blasphemy, I know. September has everything I enjoy in a Rosamunde Pilcher novel.
Post a Comment